Introduction & Navigation

Hello Dr. Canary,

Welcome to my Midterm Portfolio!

A few notes about the organization of the site:
  • Tabs across the top correlate with the assignment description 
    • In the Course Objectives tab, I discuss objectives of the course that relate to things I have learned so far this semester.
    • In the Cluster One tab, I discuss skills I have gained related to the "Tools for Human Interaction" section of the Key Leadership Competencies.
    • In the Cluster Two tab, I discuss skills I have gained related to the "Tools for Problem Solving" section of the Key Leadership Competencies.
    • In the Conclusion tab, I present goals and a future-focused conclusion.
  • The Categories section to the right is filled with links to previous assignments, preparation notes, articles, and assessments that serve as supporting documentation for the things I have learned
For the most logical navigation of the site, please click through the Tabs left to right. The information in the Tabs will refer to the Categories as needed.
Note: The Categories are external links, so you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to the page you were previously reading

I hope you find this site enjoyable, easy to use, and informative.
Warm Regards,
Kate Rufener